The protection of personal data is very important to us. Below you will find information on the nature, extent, collection and purpose of using personal data. We attach great importance to the protection of your privacy and your personal data as a user of our website and we comply with the collection, processing and use according to the legal data protection regulations.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
responsible: Finance Media GmbH, Bettinastr. 30, 60325 Frankfurt,
Our company data protection officer is under the o.g. Address or below datenschutz[at]finance[-]media[.]de reachable.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- transferred amount of data
- Message if the retrieval was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
- used operating system
- the previously visited page
- Your IP address (shortened and anonymised, so-called IP masking)
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO is required and there is no reason to assume that you have a substantial interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
We use so-called cookies in some areas of our website. Such file elements may identify your computer as a technical entity during your visit to this site, to help you use our offer, including during repeat visits. However, you usually have the option to set your Internet browser so that you are informed about the occurrence of cookies so that you can allow or exclude them, or delete already existing cookies.
5. Using Google Analytics
6. Social Plug-ins
7. affected rights
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
a) right to information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal data in question.
b) Correction / erasure / restriction of processing
Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to
- Incorrect personal data concerning you are rectified immediately (right to rectification);
- Personal data concerning you are deleted immediately (right to delete) and
- processing is restricted (right to limit processing).
c) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit that information to another person in charge.
d) cancellation right
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
e) right of objection
Is the processing of personal data concerning you for the performance of a task in the public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR) or for the protection of our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) required, you have a right to object.
f) right of complaint
Do you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR?
Without prejudice to any other remedies, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
For general inquiries about data protection in this company please contact the
Finance Media GmbH